Wednesday, 1 July 2015
The Restoration of Zion
The Regathering and Restoration of Israel in Holy Scripture
Deut. 30:1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee. 2) And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey His voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart and with all thy soul; 3) That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. 4) If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will He fetch thee: 5) And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
Psalms 50:2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined. 3) Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before Him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about Him. 4) He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that He may judge His people. 5) Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. 6) And the heavens shall declare His righteousness: For God is judge Himself. Selah.
Psalms 102:16 When the LORD shall build up (restore) Zion, He shall appear in His Glory.
Psalms 106:47 Save us , O LORD our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Psalms 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom He hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy; 3) And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.
Psalms 147:2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.
Ecclesiastes 3:1, 3, 5a To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
3A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
5A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
Isaiah 11:1 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall set His hand a second time to recover the remnant of His people ... 2) And He shall set up a ensign (standard) for the nations, and shall assemble the outcast of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
Isaiah 27:8 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom... 12) ...Ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel. ...
Isaiah 27:12 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall beat off from the channel of the river unto the stream of Egypt, and ye shall be gathered one by one, O ye children of Israel.
Isaiah 40:11 He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
Isaiah 43:4 ... I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; 6) And I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; 7) Even everyone that is called by my name; for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him, yea, I have made him. 9) Let all nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. 19) I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place in the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD declare things that are right. 20) Assemble yourselves and Come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: 46: 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, the things that are not yet done, saying My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure. 13) I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.
Isaiah 49:5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD and my God shall be my strength.
6) And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob and to restore the preserved of Israel:
I will ALSO give thee for A LIGHT TO THE HEATHEN GENTILES,
that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
12) Behold, these shall come from far: and lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim. 13) Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted (troubled ones). 14) But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my LORD hath forgotten me. 15) Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forget, yet I will not forget thee. 16) Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands;... 18) Lift up thine eyes round
about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 19) For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall ever now be to narrow by reason of the inhabitants 22) Thus saith the LORD God, behold, I will lift up mine hand to the gentiles, and set up my standard (sign) to the people: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders.
Isaiah 51:11-12 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion, and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away. 12) I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
Isaiah 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
Isaiah 56:8 The Lord GOD, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.
Isaiah 58:12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.
Isaiah 60:4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 5) Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, (be in awe), and be enlarged; because the abundance of the seas shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.
Isaiah 62:10-12 Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard (sign) for the people.
11) Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the ends of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh, behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
12) And they shall call them, the holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.
Isaiah 63:7-10 I shall tell of the Lord’s unfailing love and of the great things He has done for His people, in His compassion for Israel. He said: surely they are My people, they will not be false with Me. So, He, Himself delivered then from their troubles. He carried
them through all the days of old. Yet, they rebelled and grieved His Holy spirit, so He turned against them and allowed enemies to conquer them.
[God chose and prepared a nation that would be His friends and a witness about Him to the world. Sadly, they rebelled against their Maker, so their punishment was exile. This was to be for a defined period, Ezekiel 4:4-6, now we look forward to the full and final regathering back to the Land.]
Isaiah 63:11-14 When in exile, they recalled the days long past and how Moses shepherded his flock through the sea and into the Promised Land, by the power of the Holy spirit. Thus, You led Your people and thereby gained everlasting renown.
Isaiah 63:15-16 Look down from the heavens – Your lofty throne and see us, Lord, for You are our father. Where now, is Your zeal and Your valour, You are withholding Your compassion from us. Even though Abraham may not know us and Israel does not acknowledge us, You, Lord, are our Father and our Redeemer from of old.
[Abraham does not know us and Israel does not acknowledge us” The ten Northern tribes, now lost to general knowledge, can still call on their father and Redeemer of old.]
Isaiah 63:17-19 Why, Lord, do You let us wander from Your ways and harden our hearts, so that we no longer revere You? Turn again for the sake of Your servants, the tribes that are Your inheritance.
Why have enemies trespassed on Your sanctuary? Why have our enemies trampled the Land? You have not ruled over them, they are not Your subjects. We are Your people from ancient times, Your servants and witnesses.
Isaiah 66:19 And I will set up a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubul, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20) And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beast, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 22) For as a new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
Jeremiah 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
Jeremiah 16:14-21 14 "Therefore behold, the days are coming," says the Lord, "that it shall no more be said, 'The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,' 15 but, 'The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.' For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.
16 "Behold, I will send for many fishermen," says the Lord, "and they shall fish them; (The Gospel)
and afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. (The end-time drama and Bozrah exile)
17 For My eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from My face, nor is their iniquity hidden from My eyes. 18 And first I will repay double for their iniquity and their sin, because they have defiled My land; they have filled My inheritance with the carcasses of their detestable and abominable idols." 19 O Lord, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, The Gentiles shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say, "Surely our fathers have inherited lies, Worthlessness and unprofitable things." 20 Will a man make gods for himself, Which are not gods? 21 "Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; And they shall know that My name is the Lord.
Jer. 23:6 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. 7) Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 8) BUT the LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all the countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.
Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 13) Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me with all your heart. 14) And I will be found of you, saith the LORD; and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive. (Israel)
Jer 30:17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after. 18) Thus saith the LORD; Behold I will bring again, (bring back), the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places, and the city shall be builded upon her heaps (ruins), and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.
Jer. 31:3 The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee. 4) Again I will build thee, and thou shalt be built, O virgin daughter of Israel:
Jer. 31:10 Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations, and declare it in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd doth his flock.
Jeremiah 31:31-33
31Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a NEW COVENANT, (The Gospel), with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; (The Mosaic Covenant, the national covenant at Sinai), which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; (a New Covenant with the indwelling Messiah bringing personal salvation), and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Jeremiah 32:37-42 37Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
38And they shall be my people, and I will be their God:
39And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me forever, for the good of them, and of their children after them:
40And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.
41Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land (Israel) assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul.
42For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have brought all this great evil upon this people, so will I bring upon them all the good that I have promised them.
Jer. 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and a cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. 7) And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and I will build them, as at the first. 8) And I will cleanse them from their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned and whereby they have transgressed against me. 9) And it shall be to
me a name of joy, and a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear of all the good that I do unto them (Israel): and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it. 11) The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD. 14) Behold the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I promised unto the house of Israel and to the House of Judah.
Jer. 46:27 But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel; for behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest, and none shall make him afraid. 28) Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD; for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all nations whither I have driven thee; but I will not make a full end of thee, but will correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.
Ezek. 11:16 Therefore say, Thus saith the LORD God, Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. 17) Therefore say, Thus saith the LORD God, I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. 18) And they shall come thither, and they shall take away the detestable thing thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. 19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: 20) That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezek 20:33 As I live, saith the LORD God, surely with a mighty hand, and with an stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, I will rule over you: 34) And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 41) I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. 42) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for which I lifted up my hand to give it to your fathers.
Ezek. 28:25 Thus Saith the LORD God; when I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they were scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of all the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob. 26) And they shall dwell safely therein and shall build houses, and plant vineyards, yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed Judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.
Ezek. 34:12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all the places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. 13) And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and
feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
Ezek. 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25) Then I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave your fathers; and ye shall be my people and I will be your God.
Ezekiel 37:12 ... Thus saith the LORD God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel. 13) and ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves...14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land:...Ye shall know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it....
Ezek. 37:21 And say unto them, thus saith the LORD, behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land. 22) And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Hosea 1:11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
Joel 2:16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
Joel 3:1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, 2) I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehosaphat, and will plead for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. 7) Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompense upon your own head.
Micah 2:12 I will surely assemble, O Jacob, all of thee, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together as the sheep of Bozrah, as the flock in the midst of their fold: they shall make great noise by reason of the multitude of men.
Micah 4:6 In that day I will assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted; 7) And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast off a strong nation:... 8) And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem. 10)...and thou shalt be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies. 11) And also many nations are gathered against thee that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion. 12) But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.
Zeph. 3:16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack. 18) I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee to whom the reproach of it was a burden. 19) Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. 20) At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all the people of the earth...
Zechariah 4 (Amplified Bible)
1AND THE angel who talked with me came again and awakened me, like a man who is wakened out of his sleep.
2And said to me, What do you see? I said, I see, and behold, a lamp-stand all of gold, with its bowl [for oil] on the top of it and its seven lamps on it, and [there are] seven pipes to each of the seven lamps which are upon the top of it.
3And there are two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl and the other upon the left side of it [feeding it continuously with oil].
4So I asked the angel who talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5Then the angel who talked with me answered me, Do you not know what these are? And I said, No, my lord.
6Then he said to me, This [addition of the bowl to the candlestick, causing it to yield a ceaseless supply of oil from the olive trees] is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying,
”Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit [of Whom the oil is a symbol], says the Lord of hosts.”
Here we see a central and crucial truth. The true symbol of fully restored Israel is not the hex/hexagram currently featured on the Israeli flag. Rather it is the seven branched lamp-stand or menorah. The oil of anointing comes to the lamp-stand via seven golden pipes fed from a central Golden Bowl. The oil flows into this Golden Bowl in a dual or double anointing which is flowing in from the two olive trees. The dual anointing from the two olive trees represents the anointing of Kings and the anointing of Priests in Israel. The Kingdom and the High Priesthood are together in perfect harmony and unity in the Golden Bowl which is a picture of Israel’s Messianic anointing. In Psalm 110:1-4 we see that Israel’s Christ/Messiah is of the Order of Melchizedek. Melchizedek who was a Priest-King. He was King of Salem/shalom, (Prince of Peace), as well as fulfilling the other office of High Priest of God Most High.
7For who are you, O great mountain [of human obstacles]? Before Zerubbabel [who with Joshua had led the return of the exiles from Babylon and was undertaking the rebuilding of the temple, before him] you shall become a plain [a mere molehill]! And he shall bring forth the finishing gable stone [of the new temple] with loud shoutings of the people, crying, Grace, grace to it!
11Then I said to him [the angel who talked with me], What are these two olive trees on the right side of the lampstand and on the left side of it?
(Notice that Zechariah’s first question in verse 11 above regarding the identity of the two Olive TREES is not answered. But we are given valuable clues to their identity when the angel answers this second question regarding the two olive BRANCHES in the three verses below (Zech 4:12-14). - gwf)
12And a second time I said to him, What are these two olive branches which are beside the two golden tubes or spouts by which the golden oil is emptied out?
13And he answered me, Do you not know what these are? And I said, No, my lord.
14Then said he, These are the two [b]sons of oil [Joshua the high priest and Zerubbabel the prince of Judah, the two anointed ones] who stand before the Lord of the whole earth [as His anointed instruments].
Zech 8:3 Thus saith the LORD; I am returned to Zion (I will return), and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: ... 7) Thus saith the LORD of Host; Behold I will save my people from the east country and from the west country; 8) And I will bring them back, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
Zechariah 10:8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.
Zechariah 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.
Amos 9:13-15 (NKJV) Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "When the plowman will overtake the reaper And the treader of grapes him who sows seed; when the mountains will drip sweet wine, and all the hills will be dissolved. Also I will restore the captivity of My people Israel, and they will rebuild the ruined cities and live {in them} they will also plant vineyards and drink their wine, and make gardens and eat their fruit. I will also plant them on their land, and they will not again be rooted out from their land which I have given them," says the LORD your God.
Amos 9:14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel,... And I will plant them upon their own land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, Saith the LORD.
Malachi 3:16-17 Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
17And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
Matthew 3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Matt. 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (Mark 13:27)
Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Luke 2:34 This child is set for the fall and the rising again of many in the House of Israel...
John 3:16 (KJV)
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Acts 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, (Jesus) saying, Lord will thou at this time RESTORE AGAIN the KINGDOM TO ISRAEL? 7) And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the TIMES OR THE SEASONS, which the Father has put in his own hands."
Acts 3:19 Repent (turn back) ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the LORD; 20) and he shall send Yeshua your Messiah, which was before preached unto you: 21) Whom the heavens must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of His Holy prophets since the world began.
Romans 9 (Amplified Bible)
1I AM speaking the truth in Christ. I am not lying; my conscience [enlightened and prompted] by the Holy Spirit bearing witness with me
2That I have bitter grief and incessant anguish in my heart.
3For I could wish that I myself were accursed and cut off and banished from Christ for the sake of my brethren and instead of them, my natural kinsmen and my fellow countrymen.(A)
4For they are Israelites, and to them belong God's adoption [as a nation] and the glorious Presence (Shekinah). With them were the special covenants made, to them was the Law given. To them [the temple] worship was revealed and [God's own] promises announced.(B)
5To them belong the patriarchs, and as far as His natural descent was concerned, from them is the Christ, Who is exalted and supreme over all, God, blessed forever! Amen (so let it be).
6However, it is not as though God's Word had failed [coming to nothing]. For it is not everybody who is a (DNA – gwf) descendant of Jacob (Israel) who belongs to [the true] Israel.
7And they are not all the children of Abraham because they are by blood, (that is, by race - gwf), his descendants. No, [the promise was] Your descendants will be called and counted through the line of Isaac [though Abraham had an older son].(C)
8That is to say, it is not the children of the (fleshly, DNA - gwf) body [of Abraham] who are made God's children, but it is the offspring to whom the promise applies that shall be counted [as Abraham's true] descendants.
9For this is what the promise said, About this time [next year] will I return and Sarah shall have a son.(D)
10And not only that, but this too: Rebecca conceived [two sons under exactly the same circumstances] by our forefather Isaac,
11And the children were yet unborn and had so far done nothing either good or evil. Even so, in order further to carry out God's purpose of selection (election, choice), which depends not on works or what men can do, but on Him Who calls [them],
12It was said to her that the elder [son] should serve the younger [son].(E)
13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated. a(F)
14What shall we conclude then? Is there injustice upon God's part? (Was not godless Esau also of the fleshly seed of Abraham? Why did not he inherit the promise and the blessing as Jacob (Israel) did? Did God make a mistake? - gwf) Certainly not!
15For He says to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy and I will have compassion (pity) on whom I will have compassion.(G)
16So then [God's gift] is not a question of human will and human effort, but of God's mercy. [It depends not on one's own willingness nor on his strenuous exertion as in running a race, but on God's having mercy on him.]
17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, I have raised you up for this very purpose of displaying My power in [dealing with] you, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over.
18So then He has mercy on whomever He wills (chooses) and He hardens (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of) whomever He wills.
19You will say to me, Why then does He still find fault and blame us [for sinning]? For who can resist and withstand His will?
20But who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to God? Will what is formed say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus?(H)
21Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same mass (lump) one vessel for beauty and distinction and honorable use, and another for menial or ignoble and dishonorable use?
22What if God, although fully intending to show [the awfulness of] His wrath and to make known His power and authority, has tolerated with much patience the vessels (objects) of [His] anger which are ripe for destruction?(I)
23And [what if] He thus purposes to make known and show the wealth of His glory in [dealing with] the vessels (objects) of His mercy which He has prepared beforehand for glory,
24Even including ourselves whom He has called, not only from among the Jews but also from among the Gentiles (heathen)?
25Just as He says in Hosea, Those who were not My people I will call My people, and her who was not beloved [I will call] My beloved.(J)
26And it shall be that in the very place where it was said to them, You are not My people, they shall be called sons of the living God.(K)
27And Isaiah calls out (solemnly cries aloud) over Israel: Though the number of the sons of Israel be like the sand of the sea, only the remnant (a small part of them) will be saved [[b]from perdition, condemnation, judgment]!
28For the Lord will execute His sentence upon the earth [He will conclude and close His account with men completely and without delay], rigorously cutting it short in His justice.(L)
29It is as Isaiah predicted, If the Lord of hosts had not left us a seed [from which to propagate descendants], we [Israel] would have fared like Sodom and have been made like Gomorrah.(M)
30What shall we say then? That Gentiles who did not follow after righteousness [who did not seek salvation by right relationship to God] have attained it by faith [a righteousness imputed by God, based on and produced by faith],
31Whereas Israel, (both the Jewish house and the lost tribes who went into Christendom. – gwf), though ever in pursuit of a law [for the securing] of righteousness (right standing with God), actually did not succeed in fulfilling the Law.(N)
32For what reason? Because [they pursued it] not through faith, relying [instead] on the merit of their works [they did not depend on faith but on what they could do]. They have stumbled over the Stumbling Stone.(O)
33As it is written, Behold I am laying in Zion a Stone that will make men stumble, a Rock that will make them fall; but he who believes in Him [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Him] shall not be put to shame nor be disappointed in his expectations.(P)
Galatians 3
Justification by Faith
1 O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth,[a] before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you[b] as crucified? 2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have you suffered so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain? 5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?— 6 just as Abraham “believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[c] 7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, “In you all the nations shall be blessed.”[d] 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
The Law Brings a Curse
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them.”[e] 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for “the just shall live by faith.”[f] 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them.”[g] 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”[h]), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
The Changeless Promise
15 Brethren, I speak in the manner of men: Though it is only a man’s covenant, yet if it is confirmed, no one annuls or adds to it. 16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, “And to seeds,” as of many, but as of one, “And to your Seed,”[i]who is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ,[j] that it should make the promise of no effect. 18 For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
Purpose of the Law
19 What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the
hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one. 21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. 22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
Sons and Heirs
26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Ephesians 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things In Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
Hebrews 11:8 By Faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after RECEIVE FOR AN INHERITANCE, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing wither he went. 9) By faith he sojourned in the Land of Promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the HEIRS with him of the same promise: 10) For he looked for a CITY which hath foundations, WHOSE BUILDER AND MAKER IS GOD." (See Psalm 102:16 above)
Revelation 7
1And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
3Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
4And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
5Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
6Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
7Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
8Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen.
13And one of the elders answered, saying unto me,
What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
16They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
17For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Revelation 21
1And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
1.Lord we confess that we have wandered Far from Your purpose and plan And willingly walked in the wrong direction We've disobeyed Your...
-
Heb. 4:16-Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. G...
-
FIVEFOLD MINISTRY FUNCTIONS All Ministry comes from Jesus… In his seminal letter to the Ephesians the Apostle Paul introduces us to ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your Comment, may the Almighty God Prosper and Increase your Anointing for the End-time Kingdom Conquest.